Wisconsin Department of RevenueWeb http://www.dor.state.wi.us/Email email@example.comPhone
(608) 266-2772 -- Information, Madison HQ
(608) 266-2486 -- Individual Tax Customer Service
(608) 266-2776 -- Business Taxes, Sales, Withholding
(608) 266-8100 -- Check on your refund (Madison)
(414) 227-4907 -- Check on your refund (Milwaukee)
(800) 829-1040 -- Internal Revenue Service (Federal Government)
(608) 267-0834 -- Madison Headquarters
(414) 227-4405 -- Milwaukee office
Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m.Address
2135 Rimrock Road
Madison, WI 53713
Phone numbers for specific offices within the department are listed on their web site.
Address of where to send your return to is printed on the bottom of each tax form. If additional questions, call the information number listed above.
Information on the status of your return is available via https://ww2.revenue.wi.gov/RefundInquiry/request.html
Or, to find out the status of your Wisconsin income tax refund, get Homestead information, order forms and get filing assistance, call 266-8100. Info is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Have your Social Security number and expected refund amount ready.