Windows 8 - Uninstall a Program
This document provides instructions on how to uninstall a program in Windows 8.
- To begin, access the Start Menu by pressing the Windows Key or by hovering the cursor in the bottom left of the screen.
- Locate the application you would like to uninstall and right click on the icon. A check-mark will appear in the right corner to indicate an application has been selected. Click Uninstall on the toolbar that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- The Programs and Features window will open. Make sure the correct application is highlighted, then press Uninstall.
- Hover the cursor in the bottom left of the screen to produce the Start Menu image. Right-Click to bring up the Start Context Menu. Click Programs and Features.
- Select an application and click Uninstall to remove it.