Phone(s) (608) 265-2420 Science Alliance, Tom Zinnen
Science Expeditions 2014 has not yet been announced.
Last year (Spring 2013):
UW-Madison welcomes learners and explorers of all ages to campus to experience science as discovery at the 11th Annual UW-Madison Science Expeditions
- All campus events are free and open to the public. Bring your family and friends!
- A fun, family-friendly event for kids and adults of all ages!
- New this year: Exploration Stations and more at the Health Sciences Learning Center
- There are no tickets required for any of the on campus events or venues.
- Science Spectaculars have specific starting times; first come, first seated.
- Start your journey with Hands-on Exploration Stations at the Town Center in the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery building at the heart of campus. The stations are flow-by exhibits staffed by UW scientists. You can explore each station as long as you please.
- Visit the dozen Satellite Venues nearby!
- The free Science Expeditions Trolley runs will speed you between venues.
- Nearby parking can be found in Lot 20 at 1390 University Avenue, Lot 17 at 1550 Engineering Drive, and Lot 36 at 1645 Observatory Drive.