KB User's Guide - Documents Tab - Template Access via the "New Doc From" link
You may access the templates you have created by clicking a link the "New Doc from" link.
Access Templates by Clicking the New Doc from... Link
After you have created a template, you may access templates from the Create a New Doc from Template screen.
- To access the existing templates in your KB Site, click on the New Doc from... link under the Documents tab left navigation bar. A screen called Create a New Doc from a Template will appear with a list of templates.
- Select a template by clicking the Save as... button on the far right.
- Click the OK button in the popup dialog screen to create a new draft from the template of your choosing.
- You will then see a message that the template has been saved successfully as a NEW and distinct document that has been set to the status of In Progress (e.g. once you create a new template, it is not live on your KB Site until the status is deliberately updated to Active).
- From here, you have the choice to view the pre-formatted content of the template that has been applied to your new document, or you may just begin editing this document. The new document