OCLC not saving user settings
OCLC doesn't remember the settings that a user enters (username, other options, etc.)
- Close the client if it is running.
- Hold down the Windows key + R. This should bring up the Run dialog box.
- Type the following %appdata%in the box.
- Click Ok.
- You will now be in your Roaming folder. Drill down to your My Profile folder (OCLC > Connex > Profiles > MyProfile).
- Right click Options.xml or Options file. This will depend on how files are displayed.
- Rename Options.old (If the new Options.xml file does not resolve the issue, you can restore the old options.xml file).
- Close that window.
- Start up the client.
- Configure your settings.
- Close and restart the client. The settings should now store properly.