Domestic Abuse Intervention Services / DAIS
(608) 251-1237 -- Business
(608) 251-4445 -- 24-Hour Help Line
(800) 747-4045 -- Toll Free 24-Hour Help Line
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
2102 Fordem Ave
Madison, WI 53704
Domestic Abuse Intervention Services (or DAIS) believes that a world free from violence is possible. They work to make Dane County, WI, a safer, more just, more equitable place for people who have experienced domestic violence, their children, and the people who love them.
DAIS provides peer support and shelter for survivors of domestic violence, and their children.
DAIS provides the following free services:
- 24-hour help/information line
- emergency shelter or referral
- children's program
- support groups
- support groups for men surviving domestic violence
- sheltering animals of abuse victims (SAAV)
- community education
- Community groups and civic organizations
- K-12 schools and universities
- Churches and faith-based groups
- Companies and human resources professionals
- Law enforcement and legal personnel
- Health care providers