WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Self Service Plugin Activation / Deactivation
WiscWeb site administrators can activate or deactivate a select number of plugins on their own through the Plugins section of their site dashboard.
To activate a plugin, follow these steps:
- Click on the Plugins menu option on the left. Please be aware that the plugins section will take some time to load as it processes through the available options.
- Review the list of available plugins, and click Activate for the one that you want to activate for your site.
Currently Activatable Plugins
The following plugins are currently activatable via the self service plugin activation process:
- Events Calendar
- Google XML Sitemaps
- Gravity Forms
- Gravity Forms Integration for wpDataTables
- UW KnowledgeBase Search
- UW Publications
Deactivating PluginsTo deactivate a plugin, follow these steps:
- Click on the Plugins menu option on the left.
- Review the list of available plugins, and click Deactivate for the one that you want to remove from your site.