Honorlock - Enabling Honorlock in Canvas (Instructor) [UW-Madison]
This document outlines the steps required to enable Honorlock in your course.
Honorlock is available in every time-table Canvas course, but it is hidden from the left-hand navigation bar by default. Follow the steps outlined below to unhide Honorlock in your course.
- Click on Settings in the left navigation bar of your course Canvas page.
- Once in your course's settings, click on the Navigation tab.
- Then, find Honorlock in the list of hidden navigation items.
- Drag and drop Honorlock into the upper section of enabled course navigation items. Alternatively, click on the 3 dots next to Honorlock and select Enable.
- Once Honorlock is enabled, click Save at the bottom of the page.
- Once you click save, the Honorlock link will appear in the left hand navigation bar of your course. Click on Honorlock to get started.
NOTE: Attaching Honorlock to a Canvas assessment generates an access code that should not be edited or deleted. For more information, see Honorlock - Access Codes and Instructor Tips [UW-Madison] .