UW-Madison Zoom - Enable Zoom Add-in for Outlook
There are times when you want to setup a calendar meeting and include link for Zoom meeting. This article will provide steps on how to add the Zoom add-in to your Outlook client (browser or desktop) for your Office 365 account.
Enable Zoom Add-in
- Log into Outlook on the web.
- Select any message.
- Select More actions at the top of the message.
- Go to the bottom of the list and select Add-ins
- On the 'Add-ins for Outlook' page, search for Zoom and add Zoom for Outlook.
- Close the Add-ins manager.
Within Outlook on the web, you will now have the ability to add a Zoom meeting to any calendar meeting you create.
Setup the Zoom add-in for your Outlook calendar in Outlook on the web
Note: You will only need to set up the Zoom add-in once.
- In your Outlook calendar, select New event/meeting.
- In the top right corner, look for the blue Zoom icon and click on it.
- Select the Add a Zoom Meeting option from the drop-down menu.
- Select Sign in with SSO.
- Enter uwmadison for the company domain.
For Outlook desktop clients, the Add a Zoom Meeting option should appear within any calendar meeting ribbon. Note: You may have to restart Outlook desktop client if you just enabled the add-in for your Office 365 account.
Important: If the 'Add a Zoom Meeting' button does not appear, please make sure your Outlook client is authenticated correctly.