EMS - Known Issue - Google Chrome
With the July 2020 update of Google Chrome, an issue was introduced that prevent the re-login to the web app causing loopbacks when clicking on Reservation Templates or "Internal Server Error" when clicking Show My Bookings.
Clicking on reservation template's "book now" button will return to the same page. Or Clicking "Show My Bookings" results in an internal server error.
There are four workarounds for this issue:
- Use a different browser; Firefox or Edge
- Open EMS in Opening a Private Browsing Window
- Clear cache and cookies: Windows or Chrome (Mac) - Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Disable the following cookies.
To disable the above cookies:
- Navigate to chrome://flags/#same-site-by-default-cookies on your Google Chrome browser.
- In the SameSite by default cookies dropdown select Disabled.
- In the Cookies without SameSite must be secure dropdown select Disabled.
- Click Relaunch.