EPD - Technology - How To Access an EPD Participation Certificate (Canvas)
How to access an EPD participation certificate from a Canvas course
Many certificates for EPD courses are released by instructors after the course concludes. Once you have received a notification from the instructor that the certificate has been released, you can access it at your course site. Log in to canvas.wisc.edu with your NetID and password. Once you have logged into the course site:
- If your course has a homepage, click on the Course Materials link.
- If your course doesn't use the homepage feature, click on Modules from the left navigation
- Scroll down to the course Wrap Up or Certificate module. If you have earned a certificate, you will see a link to the certificate.
- Click on the link, and then choose Validate your Identity to View Certificate.
- If prompted, log in with the username and password you used to access the course site.
The certificate will load in your browser, and you can print or save it as needed Technical difficulties? Contact EPD Online Support