Course Search & Enroll - "(Integration Broker)" Error
This document explains the meaning of the "An error occurred while communicating with the enrollment system. Please try again later (Integration Broker)." error message and how you can resolve it.
What it means:
Either a technical issue or no class sections were selected.
If a course has different section level requisites but you did not save a section, the course cannot successfully validate.
What to do:
- Check your cart to see if courses marked with the orange "Problems with course" notification are also marked with the blue "Sections not chosen" notification.
- For each of these courses, select "See Sections", then click the "Save Section" button in the selected section.
- The cart should revalidate automatically and clear the error messages. In case it does not revalidate, select the courses in your cart and click the "Revalidate" button.
In case you still receiving the same error, this might be a technical issue. Please try to:
- Remove the courses from your cart and then log out of Course Search & Enroll. Make sure you log out and aren't just closing the browser.
- Log into MyUW Student Center. You don't need to really do anything once logged in. Just logging in should unlock the issue that you're experiencing. Log out of MyUW.
- Log back into Course Search and Enroll. Check the boxes in front of the classes in your cart and then click “Revalidate” before proceeding again with enrolling.
In case you still receiving the same error, please contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com or (608)262-3811.
RO: check affiliations.