Webex Removal & Troubleshooting Tools
This KB is meant to assist with troubleshooting Webex issues
Uninstall Webex Software - Windows
1. Navigate to the Control Panel
- On Windows 7: Go to Start > Control Panel.
- On Windows 10: Type Control Panel in the Type here to search field on the taskbar, then press the enter key.
2. Click the Uninstall a Program link or click on the Programs and Features icon.
- Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop app OR Cisco Webex Meetings
3. Uninstall the software
- On Windows 7: Right-click on the Webex software you wish to remove, then select Uninstall.
- On Windows 10: Left-click on the Webex software you wish to remove, then select Uninstall.
A new window appears asking if you are sure that you want to remove the software.
4. Click the Yes.
The 'Uninstall Webex Software' dialog appears.
5. Check the Cisco Webex Meetings box, then click the Uninstall button.
6. If you are prompted to restart your computer, close all open applications and save any unsaved work. Click the Restart Now button.
Uninstall Webex Software - Mac
- Follow the steps in the linked guide.
- This guide will explain how to remove the Webex files and folders both manually and using the uninstaller
- This executable manually removes all Webex related folders and files (including AA/RA/NBR) from your system.
- This utility should be ran after removing all Webex software from the Control Panel.
- Many problems with Webex sites can be resolved by clearing your browser cache and the Webex site cookie in Google Chrome
- This file is used to manually install/uninstall the Webex Document Loader which is required for document sharing and remote printing.