Jefferson Bus Lines
(800) 451-5333 -- Jefferson Lines toll-free schedule/Fare Information/Customer Service
(800) 767-5333 -- Corporate Office, ext. 485
(800) 451-5333 -- Lost Luggage (press 3) (800) 451-5333 -- Jefferson Lines Maintenance Facility, ext. 5447 (800) 451-5333 -- Employment Inquiries, ext. 5426
Toll-free Phone Hours
Monday-Friday - 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday - 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Bus stop locations UW-Madison campus
Starting November 5th, 2019 the UW-Madison stop will be moved to North Lake Street between West Dayton Street and West Johnson Street.
Bus stop locations on University of Minnesota campus
- Pickup: Huron Blvd. & Delaware Street SE
- Tickets and Info: Greyhound Terminal (950 Hawthorne Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55403)
See link for a full listing of Wisconsin service locations:
Jefferson operates a fleet of modern coaches in passenger and express scheduled service as well as charter and tour services. Jefferson routes extend from Minneapolis to Dallas, serving thirteen states in the heartland of America and the province of Manitoba, Canada. Jefferson's charter operation is located in Minneapolis, MN, offering motor coach charters, group tours and convention services in the upper Midwest.
Tickets are purchased on the website.
Amenities include: Bus tracking tool, restrooms on board, panoramic windows, reclining seats and individual climate controls & reading lights. College Connection Express buses include free premium WiFi.