Safer Badgers - Viewing your Test Results
How are my test results sent to my phone?
Viewing Your Test Results
Test results typically arrive within 24 hours, but could take up to 48 hours. When your test results are available you will be able to access them in your Safer Badgers app and in MyUHS. If you have enabled notifications in your Safer Badgers app, you will receive a message on your phone when your results are available.
To view test results on your phone:
- Tap View Health History in the Safer Badgers home screen.
- To see your results, tap the "More info" arrow for your most recent test.
My test result was "rejected"
Your test may be rejected due to insufficient or discolored saliva, food particles in the sample or other reasons. If your test result is "rejected" you will need to test again. Please do not smoke, eat, brush or floss your teeth, use mouthwash, chew gum, or drink (including water) for 60 minutes prior to the test.
My Safer Badgers Health History shows only my latest test results
If you have just installed Safer Badgers, your Health History will only contain your most recent on-campus test results.
Also, Safer Badgers will show only your most recent test results if you've:
Lost and recreated your encryption QR code, or
Removed your information from Safer Badgers and then reinstall
My test results have not arrived on my phone
- Make sure you're using the most recent version of Safer Badgers. Please update by opening your app store or the links at the Safer Badgers Guide.
- Check the settings screen and confirm that your NetID is connected with Safer Badgers.
- In Settings > COVID-19, confirm that your COVID-19 keys are valid and paired. If your keys are not valid and paired, see Safer Badgers - Encryption Keys and Secret QR Code.
For more information on the COVID-19 measures on campus, please see COVID-19 Response.
For more information on Safer Badgers, please see Safer Badgers.
If you have further questions or concerns, please contact the UW-Madison COVID-19 Assistance Line at (608) 262-7777.