General Student Services Fund Transition Policy
Last updated 12/16/2020
The SSFC Policies and Procedures outline the transition policy for when registered student organizations want to leave the General Student Services Fund.
The following policies apply to groups who are deemed ineligible to apply for funding from the GSSF:
- The group must have a meeting with the SSFC Chair and Funding Advisor by the end of the ASM Session.
- The group must return their equipment to the SSFC no later than July 1st.
- The group must submit their end-of-year report on time.
Transition Policy Violations
- The group jeopardizes their ability to receive GSSF eligibility during the next two fiscal years.
- The group jeopardizes their ability to receive event grants, travel grants, and/or operation grants from ASM Grant Allocation Committee during the next two fiscal years.
- SSFC may freeze the remaining funds of the group until the process is completed.
Exceptions to the transition policy may only be made with a two-thirds (2/3) vote by SSFC.