UW-Madison Zoom - What is my email address in Zoom?
All UW-Madison Zoom accounts will use the following format for their email address: email@example.com.
Let's take a look at Bucky Badger account - the following addresses are assigned:
Which address should be used when adding Bucky as an alternate host for an event?
Who can be added as an alternate host for an event?
Only UW-Madison Zoom users who have signed into their UW-Madison Zoom account can be added as an alternate host prior to the event starting. If the user you are attempting to add as an alternate host has not signed into UW-Madison Zoom or is not part of UW-Madison Zoom, you will have to wait until the meeting has started and they have joined the event to then assign them host/co-host permissions.
If I do not know the NetID of a user, how do I find out?
- Log into Outlook on the web.
- Click New message button located top left of Outlook on the web window
- Within the new message window, enter the email address or search for the specific user
- After you find the user, click enter
- Left click the address of the user - contact screen will appear
- The address for Zoom will be within the 'Chat' section.