How to Use Cisco Webex Assistant Voice Commands and Keywords in a Webex Meeting
At any point during the meeting, you can switch the Webex Assistant on to enable AI note-taking capabilities. Automatic note taking means that meeting highlights are captured so you can spend less time managing the meeting and more time focused on the outcomes. Highlights are the most salient points or important moments of the meeting. Interactive voice commands and keyword phrases automatically capture important moments, making meetings more actionable.
- Simply ask the Webex Assistant to do things like create actions items, take notes, and even set up future meetings, with just your voice. Use the wake phrase “OK Webex” followed by a command to create a highlight.
- You can't customize the wake phrase.
- You can't control the volume of Webex Assistant.
Voice Command Example
Example Highlight in the Highlights Tab
OK Webex, ...highlight that
OK Webex, the conference presenter canceled at the last minute, highlight that.
OK Webex, create a decision...
OK Webex, create a decision to move ahead with the latest proposal.
OK Webex, create a note...
OK Webex, create a note that we updated the proposal.
OK Webex, create a summary...
OK Webex, in summary, we are moving ahead with Friday's release plan.
OK Webex, create a task...
OK Webex, create a task to review the list of candidates.
OK Webex, create an action item...
OK Webex, create an action item to review the slide deck.
OK Webex, create an agenda...
OK Webex, create an agenda for this meeting to review our go-to-market release.
OK Webex, schedule a follow-up meeting...
OK Webex, schedule a follow-up meeting for Monday at 3:00 P.M.
Webex Assistant schedules a Webex Meeting with the current attendees on the time and date specified.
- Using any of the following keyword phrases will automatically trigger important moments in the conversation. Speak naturally and the Webex Assistant captures the important moments and include them in your post-meeting notes.
- The keyword phrases aren't customizable currently.
- During your meeting, these moments use the Action item, Decision, and Note labels but these labels can be changed post meeting on your Webex site.
Get to Know Webex Assistant
OK Webex, are you there?
OK Webex, hello
OK Webex, tell me a joke
OK Webex, what are you up to?
OK Webex, what can you do?
OK Webex, what is your name?
OK Webex, what languages do you speak?
OK Webex, who made you?