Screenshots of Loading the Safer Badgers App to an iPhone
Below are the steps for loading the Safer Badgers app to an iPhone.
1. Load Safer Badgers from the Apple App Store on your iPhone.
2. Press the Get Started button.
3. Press the Sign in button.
4. Sign in with your NetID credentials.
5. The Consent Form
will appear. If a Cookie Notice appears, press the Got it!
6. Review the consent form and choose to agree by pressing the I agree button. Press the Next button to continue.
7. The Join the fight against COVID-19 screen provides app information. Press the Continue button.
8. The Consent for COVID-19 features page all the app to access Bluetooth on the device.
- Not all information may been seen on the screen. It is required to scroll down to the bottom of the page to enable the consent box and Next button.
- Please note that it is not mandatory to allow Bluetooth functionality.
9. The next page presents the application settings. Review and press the Continue button.
10. The Your COVID-19 Encryption Key page prompts for the app key to be saved. Scroll to the bottom of the page view the save options. After saving the file, press the Continue button.
11. You are ready to get started.