Memorial Library Room 126 Lecture Hall -- Use Instructions, Inventory, and Support
Room is supported by LTG and the building manager. If the building manager believes there is a technical issue that LTG can solve, he or she will contact us.
Patron and staff instructions: Room126_use_instructions_and_inventory PDF
- Digital camera (mounted permanently in the back of the room facing the front): Vaddio Roboshot 12 USB (no software needed.)
- Podium workstation is a Tier1.5 - GLS-CMEM6242. It should auto-login for users.
- Document camera: Qomo HiteVision (on top of podium)
- 2 LCD projectors - NEC NP-P502HL
- 2 wireless Mersive Solstice Pods - requires a client download
- 2 wireless microphones - Shure Beta 87A and lapel mic (model UC1-UA). Both take 9V batteries (extras in the black microphone case that holds the Beta 87A).
- Podium microphone - works but has extremely quiet volume. There is a "Podium Microphone" button that shows red when it's off and white when it's on.
- Extra Dell laptop charger in the desk cabinet below on the left.
- Conference phone (608-262-2735) – Located either in the podium or on the floor the along the wall under the screen. It is connected to an active voice jack on the wall under and to the right of the screen.
Supported Input Types (for laptops):
VGA, HDMI, 2 Mersive Solstice Pods
Library Technology Group (LTG) Helpdesk - contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-262-0240
LTG Staff Troubleshooting:
If there are problems with the Microphone, unplug the USB Microphone box (back right of the cabinet) and restart the machine. You should see the "Echo Cancelling Speakerphone" Recording device under Control Panel > Sounds > Recording Devices
AVI Systems of Madison: 608-221-8888
Alan Harper email@example.com
Shannon O'Reilly CTS
Regional Sales Manager
d 608-807-1859 c 608-213-4616