OneTrust - Managing Risks from the Risk Details Screen
Users will see the risk workflow when viewing, flagging, and working on risks from assessments, inventory records, vendor records, or the Risk Register. Users are assigned as the owner of a risk in order to proactively collaborate to manage and mitigate risks as they're discovered.
Use these links for common tasks within OneTrust:
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Request
- Request form to be used when purchasing software, requesting a department assessment, needing a HIPAA Joint Security & Privacy Review, or making any other request of the Cyber Risk Management & Compliance Team.
- Secure Storage Review
- Request form to be used to request a Cybersecurity review of a SecureBox or RestrictedDrive request.
- International Telecommuting Review
- Questionnaire for submitting a International Telecommuting Request to the Risk & Compliance team to determine the risk level associated with the request.
- Endpoint Security Checklist
- Checklist to provide details about endpoints connecting to "SecureStorage" such as SecureBox, RestrictedDrive, etc.
If you have questions about OneTrust, please contact the Cyber Risk Management & Compliance team within the Office of Cybersecurity at email@example.com.