UCCX 12.5 - How to run a report in Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
The Contact Center Express upgrade to Version 12.5 is scheduled for the night 4/10/2021. Agents and supervisors will see the new layout on 4/11/2021.
How to run a report in CUIC
- Log into Cisco Unified Intelligence Center using your NetID credentials.
- This will take you to the home screen
- Choose Reports from the left navigation bar
- Navigate to the report you want
- A Filter Window will appear. Reports will have different paraments. Required parameters will have a red star after the name.
- After you have chosen your parameters, click the Run button
- Your report will appear on this page. Depending on the amount of data, it may take a minute or so to show.
Report View Toolbar
- Views - The drop-down box on the far left shows you the current view you are seeing as well as other views the report might have.
- Only thresholds - This button to the right of the Views dropdown will change the output of the report to show only rows that exceed thresholds of the report. None of the Cisco canned reports have threshold set, nor can be set, so this only pertains to Modified or Custom reports.
- Row Height - Use this slider to change the row height of the data.
- Options (Historical Reports only)
- SQL - shows the SQL query used to generate the report
- Export - exports the report in an Excel compatible file. Please note Excel will give you tell you the file format and extension don't match. You can still open the file.
- Run/Pause - This is only relevant for live reports. This will pause the updating of the report.
- Print (Historical Reports only) - Send the report to your printer.
- Filter - This returns you to the filter page so that you can change your parameters.
- Refresh (Historical Reports only) - Refreshes the data for the report
- View Filter - Shows you what you used as your filter. You cannot change it from here.
- Help - get more information on the report you are running.
Export Your Report
If you would like to share your report with others or manipulate the report in Excel, you can export your report. Choose the Options button from the Report Toolbar and choose Export.