CAE Duo- Removing a Lost or Broken Token/Fob
How to remove a lost or broken Duo token/fob from your CAE account.
Note: You will need to have a way to log in using Duo, such as your cell phone or tablet with the Duo App, another token, or a one-time use code. If you don't have access to any of those, please contact the CAE Help Desk to request a temporary code.
From here there are 2 ways to remove the token:
1. Click on "Manage Tokens and One-Time Codes"
2. Scroll down the page to the Token information. Find the the lost/broken token listed and click "Unassign Token"
1. From the main duo.cae.wisc.edu page, authorize login, either via push to your mobile device or by entering a code
2. Select "Device Options" for the token you wish to remove
Note: Duo to the layout of the page, only the first 4 digits of the token's serial number are visible. If you only have on active token, this isn't an issue, but if you have 2 or more you will need to get the full S/N.
To do so, you can double click the serial number, then right click on the highlighted numbers. The menu that pops up should list the full serial number where it says "Search google for "###########"
3. Click on the Trash Can icon to remove the token.
Please note, this will only remove the token from Duo for your CAE account. If you were using the same token for your NetID Duo, you will need to remove it there as well. To do so, please follow these directions:https://kb.wisc.edu/81481