WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Switching Default Paragraph Font to Verlag Font
The following document will walk a user through how to switch their paragraph/body fonts from the default Georgia font to Verlag using Customizer settings.
The UW Theme now offers the option to change out the font that appears in the paragraph/body text of a site. This change can be made using the Customizer:
- Navigate to the Dashboard of your site
- Hover over Appearance and choose Customize
- In the Customizer menu, select Fonts
- Change the radio button from Georgia to Verlag
- Publish your changes by clicking the Publish button