JEMS - Computer and Account Setup
This article has the procedure for setting up a computer and account to access JEMS, including JEMS for the TTC project.
These instructions are for setting up a computer to access the Employee Management System (JEMS) for people involved with the Title and Total Compensation (TTC) project. Not all TTC participants will need this access.
*** Offcampus users will need to have a VPN connection. ***
- from the Java Website
via BigFix (available for participating departments)
- Setting up Java to access the JEMS website
- If you have problems, look at this article.
Verify that you can reach the JEMS Login Screen
you can request a username by clicking the "New Supervisor User" link
- you can request a username by clicking the "New Supervisor User" link
Request JEMS Setup for the TTC Project
- email a request to: email@example.com
- note: include your username and that you are a TTC project participant