Wisconsin Department of Revenue
(608) 266-2772 -- Information, Madison HQ
(608) 266-2486 -- Individual Tax Customer Service
(608) 266-2776 -- Business Taxes, Sales, Withholding Customer Service (Including Seller's Permit Information)
(608) 266-8100 -- Check on your refund (Madison)
(414) 227-4907 -- Check on your refund (Milwaukee)
(866) 947-7363 -- Check on your refund (Toll Free)
(800) 829-1040 -- Internal Revenue Service (Federal Government)
(608) 267-0834 -- Madison Headquarters
(414) 227-4405 -- Milwaukee office
Monday-Friday 7:45 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
2135 Rimrock Road
Madison, WI 53713
Phone numbers for specific offices within the department are listed on their web site.
Address of where to send your return to is printed on the bottom of each tax form. If additional questions, call the information number listed above or visit their website: https://www.revenue.wi.gov/Pages/FAQS/home.aspx.
Information on the status of your return is available via https://ww2.revenue.wi.gov/RefundInquiry/request.html.
Or, to find out the status of your Wisconsin income tax refund, get Homestead information, order forms and get filing assistance, call 266-8100. Info is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Have your Social Security number and expected refund amount ready.