(608) 262-5935 -- Circulation Desk
(608) 265-6202 -- Reference Desk
Sunday 12:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Monday-Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Hours available via website
975 University Ave
Madison, WI 53706
After 9 p.m., the Business Library is only available to persons with a valid UW-Madison ID and pin because Grainger Hall closes at 9pm. Students can request PIN numbers, here.
Materials supporting the functional areas of business and administration, including; accounting, finance, management, and marketing.
Annual Report of 500 companies and all public companies in Wisconsin.
Open to everyone. Must have UW ID or a deposit card from Memorial Library for circulation.
This library provides equipment checkout services and this equipment can be checked out for up to 3 days. Equipment includes digital audio recorders, laptop computers, and video cameras. For more information, go to this website.
The Business Library located within the Learning Commons in Grainger Hall.
Copy Center – Relocated to 2266 Event Services Suite Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Course packet pickup will take place in the Undergraduate lounge room 1250 from September 1-14.
Business Learning Center – The BLC is closed each summer but will resume sessions in Grainger and other campus classrooms in fall.
Business Library Services:
- Student Study Space - relocated to Capital Cafe Room 1530
- Computing, Printing and Scanning - in the Executive Dining room 1266 including Bloomberg, CapitalIQ and Factset terminals.
- Additional Computing may be available in the evening in the Collaborative Learning Classroom. Check with Library Staff in room 1320 Grainger for availability and hours
- Library Services including reserves will be located in room 1320 Grainger located on the first floor east side of the building.