Microsoft 365 (Apple Mail / Calendar) - Reconfigure Apple Mail / Calendar
This document will guide you through re-configuring your account in the Microsoft Outlook app on iOS/Android.
- Open System Preferences.
- Within the System Preference menu, select Internet Accounts.
- Select your Exchange account and the minus button to remove the account.
- Select OK to confirm the account removal.
- On the Internet Accounts screen, select Microsoft Exchange.
Enter the address of the account you are configuring using the following format:
- NetID Account: firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
- Service Account: firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com). Note: If you entered your firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com address above, that will also work in getting your account configured. Also, if you are configuring a service account and do not know the password of the account you are configuring, contact your domain administrator.
- Select Sign In. You'll be redirected to the UW-Madison Login screen. Input your NetID and password. Authenticate with Duo.
- Select the applications you want to use with your Exchange account and select Done.