MARS / Maintenance and Repair Service / University Housing



(608) 262-2522 -- University Housing
(608) 264-4357 -- Technology Services and UWNet Support (for computer or cable TV related issues)

Division of University Housing
625 Babcock Drive
Madison, WI 53706-1213

Please note:
  • Emergency repair services for broken windows, locks, or other urgent situations are available by contacting your House Fellow or Hall Desk. If unable to reach either of these sources, call University Police at 264-2677.
  • Non-emergency repairs must be requested through MARS Online by clicking the "Submit a Request" button on the right side of the MARS Online page.
Additional information and examples of emergency and non-emergency repairs can be found online via the Student Intranet, which is accessible only through the Resnet Network available to residents through the data jack in their rooms or wireless access points in common areas throughout the residence halls.

Keywords:dorms residence halls repair mars maintenance housing fix broken hall electrical heating   Doc ID:11424
Owner:Information Services Specialist .Group:Campus and Visitor Relations
Created:2009-06-24 19:00 CDTUpdated:2020-08-03 12:36 CDT
Sites:Campus and Visitor Relations
Feedback:  15   15