Wisconsin School of Business / Admission / Office of the Dean
email@example.com -- General Information
firstname.lastname@example.org -- Office of the Dean (Dr. Vallabh ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã âSambaÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬ÃÂ Sambamurthy
email@example.com -- Undergraduate Program
firstname.lastname@example.org -- BBA Admissions
(608) 262-1550 -- School of Business Main Number
(608) 890-2490 -- BBA Admissons
(608) 262-7867 -- Office of the Dean
(608) 262-2550 -- Undergraduate (BBA) Program
(608) 262-4000 -- Full-time MBA Program
(608) 263-1169 -- Evening and Executive MBA Programs
(608) 262-3749 -- Ph.D Program
(608) 265-4190 -- Undergraduate (BBA) Program
(608) 262-3607 -- MBA Program (Full-time and Evening)
(608) 890-0180 -- Ph.D Program
Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. -- Undergraduate (Wisconsin BBA) program
Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. -- Evening and Executive MBA programs
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. -- Full-time MBA program
975 University Avenue
Madison, WI 53706-1323
Admissions Process for School of Business:
The Wisconsin BBA is a limited enrollment program. Students either enter through the prebusinessprocess (on-campus students) or through the direct admit process (high school ortransfer students from a UW-System school or Wisconsin technical college).
Students applying through the pre-business process will need to take the four pre-businesscourses and submit a resume and essay as part of their application. The application opens in thespring semester; students who are in the process of completing all requirements that semester areeligible to apply, provided they have earned fewer than 86 credits. Successful applicants becomeBusiness majors the following fall. The acceptance rate varies per year based on that admissioncycle.
Students applying through the direct admit process will need to apply to UW-Madison as anentering first-year student, and select business as their primary or secondary interest. Effective Fall 2017, students will only need to complete a UW-Madison application, and will not berequired to submit a separate Wisconsin BBA Program application. The UW Office ofAdmissions will review applications for admission into both the University of Wisconsin-Madison and the BBA Program. Additionally, the UW Office of Admissions and the BBAProgram administration will collaborate in the criteria reviewed for BBA direct admit applicants.
Applicants will be notified the same day about the status of their admissions to both UW Madison and the BBA Program.
Finally, transfer students who are currently enrolled in one of the University of WisconsinSystem schools, or in a Wisconsin Technical College System school, may be eligible to apply fordirect transfer admission to the Wisconsin BBA Program. Students may apply for direct transferadmission into the BBA program at the same time they apply for admission to UW-Madison ifthey are transferring from a UW-System school (both two and four year) or one of the WisconsinTechnical Colleges and are in the process of completing the four pre-business courses. Studentsnot enrolled at a UW-System School or a Wisconsin Technical college are not eligible for directtransfer admission and must complete 12 credits in residence at UW-Madison before applying tothe BBA program in the spring semester. Students will have two opportunities to apply to theBBA program as long as fewer than 86 credits are earned. Admission decisions are based on thecompletion of pre-business courses, cumulative GPA, resume and essay. Admission iscompetitive due to enrollment limitations. Students will be notified of their acceptance in earlysummer.
Please visit https://admissions.wsb.wisc.edu/ to see more information about applying tothe Wisconsin School of Business undergraduate program.
The BBA Advising Center, Suite 2020 Grainger Hall, has advisors available via appointment or daily drop-in advising forpre-business and admitted business students.
School of Business General Information
- The BBA (Bachelors in Business Administration) is the undergraduate program offeredat the Wisconsin School of Business
- The BBA program includes 10 majors: Accounting; Actuarial Science; Finance,Investment and Banking; Information Systems; International Business;Management and Human Resources (Entrepreneurship, Human Resources,Management); Marketing; Operations and Technology Management; Real Estate;and, Risk Management and Insurance.
- Please visit https://admissions.wsb.wisc.edu/BbaPreBusiness for moreinformation on application
- They also offer a MBA program (Masters in Business Administration)
- The MBA program is meticulously crafted around a series of CareerSpecializations to give graduates incredible depth of expertise. Seehttp://bus.wisc.edu/mba/specializations-centers for all the careers.
- Applicants must have a bachelors degree from an approved (accredited)institution. (Comparable degree for international students)
- At least two years of post-undergraduate professional work is required.
- Please see http://bus.wisc.edu/mba/admissions/deadlines-requirements for furtherapplication details.
- They also offer a EvMBA (evening MBA), EMBA (executive MBA), MS/MAcc (Masterof Accountancy), and PhD programs.