State Life Insurance Fund / State Insurance Commissioner Office
firstname.lastname@example.org (Include name and e-mail address)
(608) 266-0107 -- State Life Insurance Fund, Madison
(800) 562-5558 -- Toll-Free, Statewide
(608) 266-8699 -- Agent Licensing
(608) 266-3585 -- Office of the Commissioner of Insurance
(800) 236-8517 -- Complaints and Information, Statewide
Monday - Friday 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
P.O. Box 7873
Madison, WI 53703-7873
The State Life Insurance Fund offers life insurance to Wisconsin residents only. The maximum level of coverage available to each policyholder is now $10,000. Residency is determined by address provided upon issuance of policy. Physicals are required for persons 45 or older but the fund reserves the right to request physicals for any person under 45. There are two types of funds. The first is the Term to Age 65 policy where the premiums stay the same until the policy terminates at age 65. The other type is the Whole Life Insurance policy where premiums are paid until age 65.
For TTY: Use Wisconsin Telecommunications Relay System. Dial 711, then ask for (608) 266-3586.