BBA Advising Center - Formerly Undergraduate Academic Services (School of Business)
email@example.com -- Business School Students
(608) 262-0471 -- BBA Advising Center
(608) 262-1550 -- School of Business
(608) 265-6041 -- BBA Advising Center
3150 Grainger Hall
975 University Ave
Madison, WI 53706
Monday- Friday 8:00a.m. - 4:30p.m.
Drop-in advising (1250 Grainger): Monday-Thursday 12:00p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
The core functions of Undergraduate Academic Services Office are
- Academic advising and related programming (prospects, applicants, and admitted business students) for approximately 4,500 UW-Madison students
- Admission information, process, systems, and related statistics
- Administration of undergraduate academic affairs
- Graduation information, process, systems, and related statistics
- International Study Programs – business school specific study abroad programs
- Business Learning Center (BLC) – academic support programming for GB 306/307, Econ 101/102, Fin 300, Fin 700, AIS 100, AIS 211, and AIS 300
Students that already have an assigned business advisor may log on to MyUW, on the “Home” tab scroll down to “WiscCal – Make an Appointment”. Click on your advisor’s name to view his or her schedule. You may select an available time (in green) that works for you.