Alternate instructions - Wireless printing - Mac (Clinics)
Alternate instructions for wireless printing in the clinics - direct print to printer.
Step 1. Download the PPD file from the manufacturer:
EJI Copier (4055) - Important - scroll down the page to the "Choose other OS" and select your version of Mac OS. (How to find your Mac OS version.)
FJRC Copier - use the Generic PCL or PS driver built into the Mac OS
Step 2. Install the PPD File
Double click on the "Ricoh_PS_Printers_xxx.dmg" file and allow the installation on your computer.
Step 3. Setup the printer
- Click on the Apple Menu > System Preferences > Printers
- Click the + under the list of installed printers to add a printer.
- Click the globe icon across the top to install the printer by address. (Addresses of Clinic printers listed below.)
- Enter the Address of the printer in the Address line & what you'd like to call it in the Name line.
- Check that the "Use" line lists the correct model of printer and click "Add." (FJRC use Generic PCL/PS driver built into Mac OS.)
List of Clinic Printer Addresses:
EJI Copier: 10.130.197.75
FJRC Printer: 184.108.40.206