SIS/Student Groups - Viewing all Student Group members
This document outlines the steps to view Student Groups in SIS.
To view all students in a specific student group, follow the steps below:
Navigate to: > Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > View Student Groups by Student.
The Find page will display.
Use the Find page to locate the Student Group you want to view. The View Student Groups by Student page will display.
If desired, change Select Effective Dates.
- All rows for student inactive, active, future dated.
- Most Current (any status) row inactive, active.
- Most Current Active as of today.
- Most Current Inactive as of today.
If a more limited list is desired, select Range Selection and fill in additional fields. Additional fields will display to narrow your list.
Select [Get Results]. The results will display on the View Student Groups by Student page.
View the student group members.
If you want to view the student's details, select Details and find row. The Student Groups page will display
- If you have the rights to edit, you can update and select [OK].
- If you have view only rights, select [Cancel] when done.
Tip: To refresh your image after editing, select [Get Results].