SIS/Student Groups - Student Group Reports
This document outlines the various ways to view reports with Student Group information.
Student Information System (SIS)
There are two primary ways most users access reports on Student Groups in SIS.
- View Student Groups by Student Report
- Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > View Student Groups by Student
- See SIS/Student Groups - Viewing all Student Group Members for more details on this report.
- Using Data Center:
- Navigate to Student Records WorkCenter, |Dean/Dept Processing|, Data Center -or- >Reporting Tools >Data Center |Students| to get a quick ‘Student Group’ report. The example below shows a search for students in the "PEOP" student group.
Repository of Administrative Dashboards (RADAR)
Find the "Student Groups IDE" report at this website: https://search.data.wisc.edu/radar.php. This workbook allows you to search for active students, by term, with a specific student group. The example below shows a search for active students in the Fall 2022 term who are assigned the PEOPLE Program student group. The workbook includes additional instructions for how to download results.You may need to "Request Access" in Access Restrictions column before you're able to run this workbook.
General Reporting Resources
- Office of the Registrar: https://registrar.wisc.edu/datareports/
- Office of Data Management and Analytics Services: https://data.wisc.edu/