WiscWeb - WordPress UW Theme - Embed a Google Doc
The following document will walk a user through how to embed a Google Doc within a WiscWeb webpage.
Before you embed your Google Doc link, you will need to make sure it is set up to publish to the web.
- Open the file in Google Docs
- At the top, click File > Share > Publish to web
- In the window that appears, keep the Link tab selected and click Publish
- After selecting Publish, you should see a new pop-up window with a URL of your doc. Copy that URL and save it for the next step.
- With the Google Doc URL copied, log in to your WiscWeb site and access the page or post that you want to paste this into
- In a Text Area, paste the code that you have copied into the Visual Editor. Your doc should display within a few seconds