UCCX 12.5 - Changing a prompt on an application
This feature for Contact Center Express has not been enabled for most contact centers. We will begin enabling this feature in October 2022 for the contact centers using the Contact Center Management Page.How to change a prompt using the Advanced Supervisor Capabilities in Finesse. Please note that only users with the Advanced Supervisor role will be able to do this. To record new prompts, you will need to use the prompt recorder IVR not Finesse.
- Sign into Finesse. UCCX 12.5 - Agent Finesse Login/Logout
- Select the Advanced Capabilities Icon on the left navigation menu
- Select Application Management from the the top navigation menu
- Click on the blue Manage Application link for the application you want to change.
- You will then see a list of the prompts for that application
- Click the box of the prompt you want to change.
- Either scroll through the prompts to find the one you want or begin typing the name of the prompt you want. Click on the prompt to select it. If you want to return to the default greeting, please search for Default.
- Once you have selected your prompt, the play button with will become active. You may press the play button to listen to your new prompt.
- You can click the save button once you are satisfied with your prompt selection.
- You will receive a confirmation on the screen that the your change was saved successfully.