WiscWeb - Eloqua integration with Gravity Forms
These instructions assume you have already set up a form in Gravity Forms with the same fields as exist in your Eloqua form.
In order to connect your Gravity Forms submissions to Eloqua, you will need to activate the UW Submit to Third Party plugin.
This plugin can be activated by Administrators using the instructions in WiscWeb - Self service plugin activation / deactivation.
- Navigate to the Settings of your Gravity Forms form
- Scroll down to the Eloqua section of the form
- Toggle on the option to Enable Eloqua Integration
- Populate the Eloqua Form Name and Eloqua ID fields based on the values defined in your Eloqua account
- Save Settings
- Switch to Edit view of the form
- Click on the first field you wish to send data to Eloqua
- On the right menu, choose Advanced
- Scroll to the Eloqua Field Label and add the Eloqua label for that field
- Repeat these steps for each field you wish to send to Eloqua
- Click the Save Form button
If you have questions relating to the steps for setup in Gravity Forms, please reach out via our Customer Support Form.
If you have questions relating to the steps for setup or maintenance of a Eloqua form, please reach out to your Eloqua team.