WiscWeb - Migrating from Confluence Wiki to WiscWeb
The following document should be used for Confluence users who are considering migrating their content from Confluence to WiscWeb.
- Review "About" info to confirm that WiscWeb is the right fit:
- If you're not sure if WiscWeb is the right fit or have questions about what we can offer, please schedule time to meet with a staff member during Office Hours
- Once confirmed you want to move forward, please request a new site using our Site Request Form
- Build out your site. There is no option to automate the migration of the content. You will have to manually rebuild the content in WiscWeb.
Here’s some documentation that can help:
- Once you’ve built your site, schedule a site launch with 2 weeks’ notice: