AntiVirus Scan - Cisco Secure Endpoint - Windows
Instructions for starting an antivirus scan using Cisco Secure Endpoint installed on a Windows 10 operating system.
- In the Taskbar click on the hidden icons section (up arrow symbol, right side).
- Right click on the Cisco Secure Endpoint icon.
- Select Open Cisco Secure Endpoint
- Click the Scan Now button.
- Choose Full Scan Scan of entire computer.
- Allow the Full Scan to run and complete.
NOTE: You should be able continue working while the scan is running.
- After the scan is completed make note of the results, and or send a screen shot to the appropriate support personnel.
- Microsoft - Open Snipping Tool and take a screenshot
Cisco Secure Endpoint (AMP) - Running a Scan from the Local GUI
AMP System Scan