WiscWeb - Tightly spaced lists
Users may wish to display a list that has less white space between rows of text. This option allows for a tightened view for both bulleted and numbered lists.
- Click on the list icon in the WYSIWYG editor of a Text Block
- Choose if you want a bulleted or numbered list
- Enter your first list item
- Click the Insert button
- Press your keyboard’s
- Enter/Return button to continue adding items to the list
- This feature automatically applies the class uw-list-tight to the unordered list (ul) or ordered list (ol) that you are creating. If your list does not look as expected, ensure that the class is properly added to the outermost ul or ol on your list by viewing the “Text” tab of the editor.
- Please note that bulleted lists are not intended for headings (h1, h2, h3). This will only work for paragraph text (<p>)