CCI Private Cloud - Additional IP Addresses
This document provides information on additional IP addresses on the same NIC for in the CCI Private Cloud Virtualization Environment.
Portal - Login Information
- Open the CCI Private Cloud Portal - https://cloud.cci.wisc.edu
- The CCI Private Cloud Portal can only be accessed from devices with a Well-known UW-Madison Campus IP address ranges and hosts, WiscVPN - Departmental VPN or WiscVPN (uwmadison.vpn.wisc.edu) - Getting Started must be used to access the CCI Private Cloud Portal from an off-campus connection.
- If prompted to Select your domain:, select ad.wisc.edu from the pull-down and click on Next.
- Log in using your netid as your username. If ad.wisc.edu is not listed as the domain beneath the password prompt, click on Sign in to a different domain and go back to step 2.
- Adding additional NICs for the same Network/VLAN is not supported
- If you need additional IPs on the same Network/VLAN you can request additional IP address from the Hostmaster (email@example.com ) or if you have access to Infoblox you can do it yourself.
- Note: If you have access to Infoblox you must reserve, add host record, etc.for that IP or you risk the IP being used by the automation process when deploying another VM from the portal on that same Network/VLAN.
Incident Reporting & Technical Support
CCI Private Cloud Incident Reporting
- Customers should contact the DoIT Help Desk to report an incident or check the outages page for an CCI Private Cloud incident.
- Formal support is provided for CCI Private Cloud during business hours only. After-hours support is best effort.