Dane County Council of Snowmobile Clubs-Snowmobile Trail Pass
(608) 242-4576 --Trail Hotline
(608) 846-5530 -- Madison Area- AWSC
313131 -- "eznsq57505" -- Text for Trail Updates
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Friday-Sunday Closed (AWSC)
http://danecountycouncilsnowmobileclubs.com/contact-us/ -- Link to Online Contact Form
email@example.com -- Business Manager
PO Box 44
Oregon, WI 53575
Association of Wisconsin Snowmobile Clubs
529 Trail Side Drive, Suite 200
DeForest, WI 53532
Ways to Purchase WI Trail Pass for CURRENT MEMBERS:
- Order online through the AWSC website: https://www.awsc.org/Trail-Pass-Registration
- Call AWSC Office
- Walk in to AWSC office
- Mail in to office
- A snowmobile trail pass is required to operate a snowmobile not currently registered in Wisconsin on a snowmobile trail.
- The snowmobile must be currently registered with another jurisdiction.
- The trail pass must be permanently affixed by its own adhesive to the bottom center portion of the snowmobile windshield. If there is no windshield, the sticker shall be displayed in a highly visible location on the front of the cowling of the snowmobile.
- Once affixed, the sticker may not be removed or transferred to another snowmobile.
The $50.00 non-resident snowmobile trail use pass is valid from July 1st through June 30th.