ICTR OnCore Training Opportunities
UW ICTR requires training for users to gain access to OnCore, our centralized clinical trial management software. This page explains how to obtain access and describes training required for using the system.
General Training Information
OnCore staff offer several training sessions, each covering a different part of the system. Every six weeks, a full round of these training schedules is provided over the course of 2 weeks. These training sessions are open to all current users and all prospective new users. See below for a description of each session and the next scheduled training.
Access for New Users
All new staff, please complete the OnCore New User Access Request Form before the training. Request Access to ICTR OnCore.
This allows OnCore staff to:
- initiate the approval process,
- track your training progress,
- and recommend the appropriate sessions based on your usage requirements.
Schedule of Training Sessions
Below are descriptions of training sessions. Please review these session offerings and use the link provided for each course to register via the OHRD website.
If you have urgent need for training on one or more parts of OnCore, are unable to attend these sessions, or have any questions regarding which course you should register for, please email the ICTR OnCore support staff at email@example.com.
UPDATE regarding COVID-19: ICTR OnCore Training is currently only available as WebEx sessions (no in-person sessions available).
- All new users will be invited to complete an Introduction to OnCore course in Canvas.
- Protocol Coordinator/Regulatory Training and Financial Coordinator Training will include an abbreviated version of the previous in-person training via WebEx at the scheduled times. Participants are required to complete an independent exercise. The WebEx link and independent exercise material will be emailed to you.
- Study Coordinator Training is an independent course you will complete on Canvas; the link below is if you also wish to attend a drop-in question and answer session about entering subjects in OnCore.
|Protocol Coordinator / Regulatory Training||Upcoming Session(s)||Time||Link to Register|
|In this course you will learn:||Tuesday, December 8||9:00 AM - 11:30 AM||Enroll in 12/08 session|
|Financial Coordinator Training||Upcoming Session(s)||Time||Link to Register|
|In this course you will learn to:||Friday, December 11||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM||Enroll in 12/11 session|
|Study Coordinator Training||Upcoming Session(s)||Time||Link to Register|
|In this course you will learn how to use OnCore to:||Wednesday, December 16||9:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Enroll in 12/16 session|
|Invoicing & Milestones Training||Contact to Request|
|Additional information is available for study teams who would like to use OnCore to invoice external sponsors, automatically generate invoiceable charges based on subject visits, track payments, and reconcile the research budget. ||ICTR OnCore Support Team|
Questions or Clarifications Needed Regarding ICTR OnCore Training?
Please OnCore: Contact ICTR OnCore Support for more information.
Below is a listing of future training dates.
January 2021 Training
|Protocol Coordinator & Regulatory Training||Tuesday, January 19, 2021||9:00am-11:30am|
|Financial Coordinator Training||Thursday, January 21, 2021||9:00am-12:00pm|
|Study Coordinator Training||Tuesday, January 26, 2021||1:00pm-3:00pm|