SIS/Student Groups - Student Groups Page
This document provides information about student group page within SIS.
- Office of the Registrar makes the Student Group
- You get access to your Student Group
- You assign students to your Student Group
- View Student Groups by Student
- Run or Create Reports
- Use to Enforce Enrollment
- Request Requirement Group (Requisite) to be made
- Request Requirement Group to be attached to Course or Sections
- Tip: (if you have access) To view what requisites are enforced on a course section, navigate to : > Curriculum Management > Schedule of Classes > Adjust Class Association
The Student Groups page provides you the opportunity to place a student in a specific student group as well as add or update comments. You may also delete a student from a student group or make their student group status inactive.
- Student Records WorkCenter, Student Groups
- > Records and Enrollment > Career and Program Information > Student Groups
Grayed out records indicate student groups you cannot modify.