TL - Timesheet Time Format
This procedure explains how to enter times in the punch timesheet. The user may utilize 24-hour clock format, sometimes referred to as "military time," or standard clock format.
PROCEDURE STEPS:Time Format
Hours, minutes, and seconds may be entered in one of two ways: using the 24-hour clock or standard clock.
24 Hour Clock
1. Using the 24-hour clock, enter 0745 and time will display as 7:45:00AM after clicking Enter or after selecting Submit. 1630 will display as 4:30:00PM.
- 0745 Before and After Clicking Enter or Submit
- 1630 Before and After Clicking Enter or Submit
1. You may also enter time using standard time formats.
2. Hours may be entered as 8a, 8am, 8A, or 8AM. After clicking Enter or Submit, the time will display as 8:00:00AM.
- 8a Before and After Clicking Enter or Submit
3. If minutes and seconds are included, hours/minutes/seconds may be entered in the following formats:
- Separated by colons. Examples: 8:15a, 8:15am, 8:15A or 8:15AM will display as 8:15:00AM
- 8:15a Before and After Clicking Enter or Submit
- Seconds using decimal instead of colon. Example: 0815.30a will display as 08:15:30AM
- 815.30a Before and After Clicking Enter or Submit