Instructions for Using the UnityPoint Health - Meriter & UW IRB Partnership
Version date: May 2018
- Identify which IRB can serve as IRB of record for your study.
See table for an overview of which IRB will review and maintain oversight of a research project. Decisions will be made on a case-by-case basis and both institutions reserve the right to retain IRB review of a project.
- To rely on UnityPoint Health-Meriter IRB, submit a request to cede IRB review. Once the request has been approved at UW, submit an IRB application to UnityPoint Health-Meriter IRB.
- To rely on UW HS IRBs, complete a study application in ARROW and request UW to serve.
NOTE: Contact UnityPoint Health-Meriter IRB for additional institutional requirements for relying on UW.
- The study team is responsible for following the directives and policies of the IRB of record as well as those of the relying institution during the conduct of the study.
- UnityPoint Health - Meriter IRB
- UW-Madison Health Sciences IRBs