Student Center - Enrollment Inaccessible
This document explains what to do if a student is unable to enroll via Student Center.
If students call the Help Desk and are unable to enroll via Student Center, do the following if the agent is unable to resolve the student's problem on the first call:
- Verify he/she is using a SIS / Student Center - Recommended Browser (Student Center runs via the SIS web application).
- Use the direct URL http://myinfo.wisc.edu. The login to this website is campus ID and PIN. If the student has problems accessing this website, escalate the case.
If the student does not remember his/her PIN:
- It can be found on the Letter of Admission each student received,
- It can be changed by the student in Student Center. See Student Center - Changing your PIN.
- It can be changed by an enrollment services representative at 262-3811 during business hours.
- Students can be directed to The Office of The Registrar, 333 East Campus Mall #10101 during normal business hours. Registrar's Office staff can provide assistance with enrollment questions.
- Students can be referred to the
Registrar's Office website for enrollment instructions. The url is http://www.registrar.wisc.edu
- During business hours, contact the Registrar's Office at 262-3811 for assistance.
- E-mail email@example.com for assistance (Useful for students who are trying to enroll long distance).
Give the student all options and let them choose how to proceed.
Note: If the student can access Student Center but does not see information or options that they are expecting, they should contact the Registrar's Office at 262-3811 for assistance during business hours.