Wisconsin Union Hotel and Club Suites
Union South -- Please check in here for both Union Hotel & Club Suites!
1308 W. Dayton Street
Madison, WI 53715
800 Langdon St.
At Union South, the 60 boutique-style guest rooms include extended stay suites complete with kitchenette and living area each decorated with thoughtfully selected furniture and artful decor.Guest rooms provide spectacular views of the Union South Plaza, the 10,000 sq. ft. green roof, historic Camp Randall Stadium or downtown Madison putting you at the center of the vibrant UW-Madison Campus. Rooms include a mini fridge and microwave, high-speed wireless internet access, 42" flat screen TVs, iHome docking station, and a coffee maker with organic coffee and tea. The hotel also features a 24 hour fitness center, parking, laundry services, and has safes available for use at the front desk.
Rates (These rates apply for rooms with either 2 queen size beds or 1 king size bed)
Union Members: $127 or $131 (stadium view) per night -- Union members can also book rooms for game day weekends in advance.
Visitors/Non-Union Members: $140 or $153 (with stadium view) per night -- non-union members cannot book game day/special event weekends
more than 20 days before the game/event
The Wisconsin Union Hotel Desk at Union South sells Wisconsin Union Memberships.
Other Common Questions:
-There are 4 suites available for $245/night
-You can book up to 1 year in advance
-Rates are subject to change based on special events etc.
-Online booking is available
-Club Suites can currently only be reserved by phone
-Members have access to discounts on rooms at both the Hotel and Club Suites
-Check-in for the Club Suites is at the Wisconsin Union Hotel at Union South
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Check-in by 3:00pm
- Check-out by 11:00am
- Cancellation policy is 4:00pm day prior to arrival; this does not apply to special events
- Must be 18 years of age to check in
A. Scott Faulkner
The Wisconsin Union Hotel is committed to reducing our impact on the environment. Eco-friendly initiatives include:
- All guestroom furniture (headboards, bedside tables, TV console) sourced from regional manufacturer Dubois Wood Products located less than 500 miles from the hotel
- Guest room key card energy control
- Individual thermostat control
- Energy efficient lighting
- Water efficient fixtures
- Shampoo, conditioner and body wash dispensers used in bathrooms eliminating the use of individuals bottles
- Towel and linen reuse program
- In-room recycling bins
- Hotel-wide recycling program
- Healthy high performance cleaning program using sustainable cleaning products
- Hotel key cards made from eco-friendly materials
- All hotel in-room materials and bills are printed on recycled post consumer copy paper