Webapp - Wis Partnership Pgm - 1 Overview
The Wisconsin Partnership Program (WPP) system is used by SMPH staff to track WPP proposals throughout their life-cycles, by reviewers to review WPP proposals, and by doctors and community organizations to apply for WPP grant money and submit required forms if their proposals are funded.
The WPP System consists of several components as follows:
(1) An administrative component which is used by WPP staff to track proposal life-cycles from application stage to closure.
(2) Multiple application components which are used by doctors and community organizations to apply for WPP funding.
(3) Multiple review components which are used by reviewers to review submitted WPP proposals.
(4) Multiple Log Form components which are used by doctors and community organizations to submit required forms for funded proposals.
(5) Multiple batch programs which automatically send out email reminders to WPP staff and to recipients of funded proposals.
The WPP proposals are organized into two main categories; they are as follows:
(1) WPP Education & Research (PERC) proposals. These are primarily created by SMPH doctors.
(2) Oversight & Advisory (OAC) proposals. These are primarily created by community organizations.
Tonya Mathison, administrative manager
Amanda Price, administrative assistant
Jim Krueger, accountant
Quinton Cotton, program officer
Eileen Smith, assistant dean
Eric Klister, web editor at UW Hospital and Clinics (265-6395) (email@example.com)